You will need the following ingredients:
- 1 piece of apple – sliced or grated
- 1-2 teaspoon honey (to taste)
- 8 pieces of strawberries – chopped to half
- 14 tablespoons of oats
- 200 ml of milk kefir
Simple Directions for Day 1:
- First we need to get a bowl.
- Put the milk kefir and oat in the bowl, then mix it.
- Cover up the bowl because we need to soak it for a day, then put it in the refrigerator.
Simple Directions for Day 2:
- Chop your favorite fruits like apple and strawberry.
- Get the mixed oat and milk kefir in the refrigerator.
- Mix the fruits in the bowl.
- Try adding honey to fit your taste.
- You may use any fruits you want like berries, grapes and etc.
- Adding honey can reduce the sour taste of milk kefir.
- It takes less than 10 minutes to finish this.
Kefir bircher is one of the easiest breakfast dish I ever made, though I not a big fan of it. Bircher in fact is one of the most recommendable breakfast, it has enough nutrients and vitamins for our daily needs. It you aim for balance diet meal, this is for you.