- ¼ cup of kefir
- ½ piece of onion
- 1 piece of zucchini
- 1 cup of peas
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2-3 pieces of garlic cloves
- 5-6 leaves of basil
- 10-12 pieces of button mushrooms
- Salt and pepper
- A pack of minced ground beef
- A can of diced tomatoes
- Chop the onions finely
- Smash the garlic to small pieces
- Cook the onions and garlic using the olive oil.
- Wait until the onions are soft.
- Add the following ingredients – ground beef , spices, herbs, tomatoes, and kefir.
- Mix it until the become creamy.
- Cook the veggies separately.
- After cooking the veggies mix it with the sauce.
- Add salt and pepper, taste it so you can adjust it.
- Finally your sauce is done, you can put it in your pasta and your ready to serve!
- You can use microwave to cook the vegetable for 4 minutes just tad a bit of water to it.
- You can also use steam in cooking the vegetable.
I love eating pasta more than rice, so I’ve learn different kind of sauces like white sauce, tomato sauce, pesto sauce and etc. Though rice and pasta are both heavy carbohydrate food but I like pasta more because I can create use it more creatively than rice. I can change the thickness, use different sauce, and diff kind of noodles like vegetable pasta, egg noodle and etc!