- Milk Kefir Grains
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Put the kefir in the cream, let it culture for 1-2 days.
- Remove the kefir grains from the cream, but you can also leave some if you desire to use them immediately.
- You can use it as whipping cream for baking cakes and cookies.
- You can use it as an ingredients for making kefir ice cream.
- You can use it to for coffee and tea.
- You can use it as a sour cream!
- You may use it to substitute milk for in making fruit shakes, smoothies, sauces and etc.
Cream is already a big part of our dairy food habit, I just add kefir to improve the quality of the cream. What I mean in quality in not really about the taste but it more in the nutrients and vitamins and kefir grains will produce while we culture it in the cream. I love using cream specially in my ice mocha frappuccino, so I better use the cream wisely because I would feel very guilty, if it only fats added to my body without any nutrient coming in.