The ingredients you’ll need:
- 1/2 pieces of finely chopped onion
- 1 cup of peas
- 1 piece of zucchini
- 1 piece of green chili that has removed the seeds and finely chop
- 1 piece of lemon
- 2 pieces of green onions – finely chopped
- 2 cups of graded cheddar cheese
- 2-3 pieces of potatoes
- 2-3 pieces of garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4-5 tablespoons of fresh milk kefir
- 5-7 pieces of button mushrooms – chopped
- Handful of finely shredded mint leaves
- Flour tortillas
- Salt and pepper
- We need to made the potatoes so we boil them up, after they are soft enough set them aside for the mean time.
- Now we need to cook the following ingredient in the pan using olive oil for 4-6 minutes – green onions. green chili, onions and garlic.
- While waiting for 4-6 minutes let us cook the peas, zucchini and button mushroom using the microwave, 4 minutes will be enough and remember to add some water!
- When the onion are cook soft enough, we can now add the potatoes and mix it. ( You can mash to mix it well!)
- After mixing up the potatoes we now add the following – mint leaves, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- It is important that the filling will not go dry, so we need to add 2-3 tablespoon of milk kefir to make it creamy.
- Add the cooked vegetable – peas, zucchini and button mushroom.
- We’re almost than we just need to get another pan so pan fry the tortilla using olive oil.
- When the tortilla became brown, you can now add the filling to it!
- Lastly we added the cheese before we fold it up and your ready to serve!
For me quesadilla is more like an Mexican style bread, this recipe can be use for snack and heavy meal but I prefer it as a snack. It can be very convenient to eat it out and it not messy to eat it.