These quick and easy chocolate cookies can be bake in a jiffy and taste good! Try baking this cookies now!
Ingredients you’ll need
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat the oven to to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Then sieve together the flour and baking soda then set aside.
- Begin to cream together the brown sugar, butter and white sugar in a large bowl. Using instant pudding mix, beat the mixture until blended.Then stir in the eggs and vanilla into the mixture.
- Next is to pour the butter mixture into the flour mixture and blend. Add the chocolate chips and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Finally bake the cookies for about 10-15 minutes.