Serve this chicken nuggets to your family to enjoy. It’s very easy to prepare, try these recipe now!
Ingredients you’ll need
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Begin by cutting the chicken breast into 1 1/2-inch sized pieces. Then mix together in a bowl the cheese, bread crumbs, salt, thyme and basil.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Next put the melted butter into a separate bowl for dipping.
- Into the melted butter, dip the chicken pieces then coat with the breadcrumb mixture. Arrange the coated chicken pieces onto a lightly greased cookie sheet and bake for about 20 minutes.