A fabulous smoothie that has a tasty dessert and packed with all the healthy benefits of kefir!
Ingredients you’ll need
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups combination of plain kefir and raw milk — I suggest cups kefir and 2 cups milk at first
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons virgin, unrefined coconut oil
- 1/2 to 1 cup seasonal fruit, such as sweet cherries or raspberries (optional)
- 3 handfuls (okay, about 1/2 cup packed lightly) of raisins or date pieces
- 12 ice cubes
- Simply put all the ingredients into a vita-mix and blend until you can no longer hear the ice. Pour into glasses and serve.