These delicious banana muffins are perfect for breakfast with fruit smoothie or as an afternoon snack with a cup of tea.
Ingredients you’ll need
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup kefir or yogurt
- 3 large bananas, mashed (or use 2 mashed bananas and one grated apple)
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil (or other healthy oil)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Whisk together the the mashed banana, kefir, egg, oil, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 375 degrees and arrange the muffin pan with paper liner or lightly grease the pan.
- Then combine the dry ingredients in a medium size bowl. And add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir just to combined. Keep in mind not to over mix.
- Next is to divide the batter into the pan. And bake afterwards for about 20 minutes or until the toothpick inserted comes out clean.