This simple cucumber salad sweet and tangy dressing made with Kefir and apple cider vinegar. Serve this alongside with your favorite main dish!
Ingredients you’ll need
- 1/2 cup Whole Milk Kefir (cow or goat)
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 Medium Cucumbers, quartered lengthwise and diced
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar or well-fermented Kombucha
- Pinch of Ground Cumin
- Simply combine together all the ingredients in a bowl, cover and refrigerate for about 15 minutes before serving.