A simple and quick recipe for those who wants a delicious meal but on a hurry. Try this Fish Fry recipe now!
Ingredients you’ll need
- 4 fish fillets
- 3 tbsp semolina
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- 3 tbsp rice flour
- Oil for frying
- Begin by mixing in a bowl the turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt and a little water and mix well until slightly thinner paste.
- Then apply the mixture to fish and marinate for about 15-30 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix the rice flour and semolina. Then roll the fish into the mixture and fry in a skillet until crisp. Squeeeze half lime over the fish fry.
- Note: you can change the proportion of the spices according to your taste.