Ice cream are not just the only frozen treats that you can serve. This Popsicle is a great way to include kefir’s probiotic health benefits into our diet.
Ingredients you’ll need
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk (I used the So Delicious brand)
- 2 cups halved strawberries
- 1 cup unsweetened kefir (I used the Pinehedge brand)
- 2 scoops (about 60g) vanilla protein powder (be sure it has no sugar or artificial thingies added)
- 15 drops liquid stevia
- Simply combine the strawberries and coconut milk into a blender and mix until combine.
- And at the same time, pour kefir into mixing bowl and add the strawberry mixture and stir until combined. Add the stevia and stir.
- Slowly pour the mixture into popsicle molds and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or even overnight.